INTERNATIONAL RATE : USD 110 (SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
Our latest addition in middle weight line, Strider 16oz, freshly milled in our Sage Denim Foundry.
Using all Japanese raw material, Japanese shuttle loom machine & proudly milled in Indonesia with Japan quality standard.
A 16oz rough & rugged fabric, bumpy slubs that we all love with coarse texture yet comfortable due to the considerably medium weight, topped off with Red selvedge line
- 16oz loomstate deep indigo selvedge denim
- Milled exclusively in sage denim foundry - japanese material, milled in indonesia.
- 100% cotton - spinned in japan
- Rope dyed
- Red selvedge line
- Extra deep indigo
- Right hand twill
- Bumpy slub
- Rigid and hairy
- Slim cut
- Single felled inseam with gold thread
- Mountain inspired Gold arcuate
- Raised belt loop
- Polaris symbol tab
- One way waistband stitching with signature "v" shape
- Belt loop hook
- Off white twill pocket lining
- Sage embossed copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Sage signature pattern black button
- 2mm vegetable tanned buffalo hide patch. high pressure stamped
Note that this denim is unsanforized, there may be slight difference from the size chart since the jeans is made traditionally by hand (0.25″ – 0.5″ defiance maximum), the size chart is before shrinkage.
Waist will shrink 1″-1.5″ maximum, and the inseam will shrink 1″ maximum, and 0.25″-0.5″ shrinkage on other areas.
You can soak them with warm water if you still have lots of space, or with cold water if it feels a bit snug before soak