INTERNATIONAL RATE : USD 115 (SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
Our newest iteration of the signature Ranger 19oz, freshly milled in our Sage Denim Foundry.
Come in 2 version, The East & The West, represents the idea of contrasting polarity, yet complements each other harmoniously in your adventures.
Using all Japanese raw material, Japanese shuttle loom machine & proudly milled in Indonesia with Japan quality standard.
A 19oz beast, with rigid & rough texture & decent amount of ring slubs, topped off with distinctive Red x Silver Selvedge line, our flagship article that has proven to be the best in its class since 2013.
- 19oz loomstate extra deep indigo selvedge denim milled exclusively in Sage Denim Foundry - Japanese material, Milled in Indonesia
- 100% cotton - spinned in japan
- Red x Silver selvedge line
- Extra deep indigo
- Right hand twill
- Ring slub
- Rigid and hairy
- Slim & slim straight cut single felled inseam with gold thread
- Mountain inspired gold arcuate
- Raised belt loop
- Polaris symbol tab - white for slim & blue for slim straight cut
- One way waistband stitching with signature "v" shape
- Belt loop hook
- Off white twill pocket lining
- Sage embossed copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Sage signature pattern black button
- 2mm veg-tan cowhide patch inked with Ranger East special edition
Note that this denim is unsanforized, there may be slight difference from the size chart since the jeans is made traditionally by hand (0.25″ – 0.5″ defiance maximum), the size chart is before shrinkage.
Waist will shrink 1″-1.5″ maximum, and the inseam will shrink 1″ maximum, and 0.25″-0.5″ shrinkage on other areas.
You can soak them with warm water if you still have lots of space, or with cold water if it feels a bit snug before soak