INTERNATIONAL RATE : USD 130 (SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
7th Undisputed Years : The Sierra 18oz Unsanforized Deep Indigo x Brown Weft
For our 7th year’s anniversary special we decided to do something different, 2 anniversary special jeans at once, both represent our appreciation for the great wild outdoor.
The Sierra 18oz represent the Earth element, the rugged terrain, the symbol of heavy duty outdoor spirit, the brown weft adds distinctive character that will age beautifully along your adventures, and the rough & coarse fabric represents the rocky highlands.
Milled exclusively in Sage Denim Foundry, using only the best Japanese material & proudly woven in Indonesia.
With exclusive Mountain Arcuate to commemmorate our 7th undisputed year!
Available in Slim & Slim Straight Cut.
- 18oz loomstate Deep Indigo x Brown Weft selvedge denim
- Milled exclusively in Sage Denim Foundry - Japanese material, milled in Indonesia
- 100% cotton - spinned in Japan
- Brown selvedge line
- Deep Indigo x Brown Weft
- Right hand twill
- Ring slub
- Rigid and hairy
- Slim & slim straight cut
- Single felled inseam with gold thread
- Mountain inspired gold arcuate
- Raised belt loop
- Polaris symbol tab - White for Slim & Blue for Slim Straight cut
- One way waistband stitching with signature "V" shape
- Belt loop hook
- Off white twill pocket lining
- Sage embossed copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Sage signature pattern black button
- 5mm veg-tan cowhide patch inked with Sierra special edition
Note that this denim is unsanforized, there may be slight difference from the size chart since the jeans is made traditionally by hand (0.25″ – 0.5″ defiance maximum), the size chart is before shrinkage.
Waist will shrink 1″-1.5″ maximum, and the inseam will shrink 1″ maximum, and 0.25″-0.5″ shrinkage on other areas.
You can soak them with warm water if you still have lots of space, or with cold water if it feels a bit snug before soak