INTERNATIONAL RATE : USD 120 (SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
Yamanokami 20oz Loomstate Deep Indigo
Yamanokami, meaning God of Mountain, our philosophical take on representing The Earth element in one of our articles, one of five essential elements in nature, our homage to our brand's spirit of the outdoor.
Rough looking & beautifully textured, with noticeable ring slubs and crispy yet comfortable denim, Yamanokami ready for your adventures ahead & age well along with you.
20 ounces per square yard in weight, made with Japanese raw material & proudly woven in Sage Denim Foundry, rope dyed with deep indigo to ensure the best indigo shade result, the best recipe to create a great fader.
Sewn with perfection & durability in mind, The Yamanokami 20oz is your perfect companion for your fiery journey
Available in Slim & Slim Straight Cut
- 20oz loomstate Deep Indigo selvedge denim
- Milled exclusively in Sage Denim Foundry - Japanese material, milled in Indonesia
- 100% cotton - spinned in Japan
- Peach selvedge line
- Right hand twill
- Ring slub
- Crispy texture
- Slim & slim straight cut
- Two-tone stitching
- Single felled inseam with gold thread
- Mountain inspired gold arcuate
- Raised belt loop
- Polaris symbol tab - White for Slim & Blue for Slim Straight cut
- One way waistband stitching with signature "V" shape
- Belt loop hook
- Off white twill pocket lining
- Sage embossed copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Sage signature pattern black button
- 2mm veg-tan cowhide patch inked with River special edition
Note that this denim is unsanforized, there may be slight difference from the size chart since the jeans is made traditionally by hand (0.25″ – 0.5″ defiance maximum), the size chart is before shrinkage.
Waist will shrink 1″-1.5″ maximum, and the inseam will shrink 1″ maximum, and 0.25″-0.5″ shrinkage on other areas.
You can soak them with warm water if you still have lots of space, or with cold water if it feels a bit snug before soak