INTERNATIONAL RATE : USD 115 (SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
Completing the Ranger 19oz line, we come up with The Northern element representation of our flagship article that has proven to be the best in the industry since 2013, freshly milled in our Sage Denim Foundry.
Ranger North represent the heavenly celestial northern hemisphere, with its Peach x Silver selvedge line, and the exclusive graphic on the leather patch that represents the messenger of guardian deity.
Using all Japanese raw material, spinned in Japan, made with Japanese shuttle loom machine & proudly milled in Indonesia with Japan quality standard.
A 19oz raw beast, with rigid & rough texture & decent amount of ring slubs, made with precise craftmanship.Our flagship article that has proven to be the best in its class since 2013.
- 19oz loomstate extra deep indigo selvedge denim
- Milled exclusively in Sage Denim Foundry – Japanese material, milled in Indonesia
- 100% cotton – spinned in Japan
- Peach x Silver selvedge line
- Extra deep indigo
- Right hand twill
- Ring slub
- Rigid and hairy
- Slim & slim straight cut
- Single felled inseam with gold thread
- Mountain inspired gold arcuate
- Raised belt loop
- Polaris symbol tab – White for Slim & Blue for Slim Straight cut
- One way waistband stitching with signature “V” shape
- Belt loop hook
- Off white twill pocket lining
- Sage embossed copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Sage signature pattern black button
- 2mm veg-tan cowhide patch inked with Ranger East special edition
Note that this denim is unsanforized, there may be slight difference from the size chart since the jeans is made traditionally by hand (0.25″ – 0.5″ defiance maximum), the size chart is before shrinkage.
Waist will shrink 1″-1.5″ maximum, and the inseam will shrink 1″ maximum, and 0.25″-0.5″ shrinkage on other areas.
You can soak them with warm water if you still have lots of space, or with cold water if it feels a bit snug before soak